As you all know, Sitecore MVP 2021 list was out on the 28th January 2021 (you may want to have a look at the press release). I has been named a Most Valuable Professional (MVP) in the Technology. I was one of only 170 Technology MVPs worldwide to be named a Sitecore MVP this year 2021.
Personally, I’m happy to be awarded Sitecore MVP title for the 4rd consecutive time (2018-2021) and keep my own country – Vietnam – being recognized by Sitecore MVP Program for the contributions to the Sitecore Community.
- Thanks Sitecore for the award!
- Thanks all my colleagues for supporting! They have been behind me since day one!
- Thanks the Sitecore Community for being so helpful as always!
A special thanks to:
- my beloved team members: Jean Tam, Kai Hui Chia, Lovely Marie Sanchez Amalay, Yong En Loong, Ei Thu, Liezel Tobiano, Chee Yee Chou, Hung Huynh – who keep supporting me all the time
- my company – Websparks – keeps giving new Sitecore opportunities to me so that I have gained more Sitecore knowledge + experience + lessons-learnt 🙂
What is the Sitecore MVP program?
If you’re new with it, please have a look at https://mvp.sitecore.com/
My one is Technology MVP, you can learn more about it and other ones https://mvp.sitecore.com/about
How can I win the Sitecore MVP award?
Please have a look at this thread https://sitecore.stackexchange.com/questions/5796/how-to-become-a-sitecore-mvp
What did I contribute to the Sitecore community in 2020?
Personally, I suppose that the following ones were my contributions:
- published 16 new Sitecore blog posts
- gave a hand to people for running the following Sitecore instances + demo(s) by using Sitecore Docker images and Windows containers https://buoctrenmay.com/tag/docker/
- helped everyone install the following Sitecore software products and Sitecore demo(s) via my personal blog posts, Sitecore Chat, personal email, Linkedin, etc
- Sitecore XP:
- Sitecore XC:
- Habitat Home demo:
- Habitat Home Commerce demo:
- Habitat Home Corporate demo:
- Lighthouse demo:
- answered Sitecore questions for people and shared my Sitecore love on Sitecore Slack
- kept my simple development framework updated with the latest versions of Sitecore (version 9.3 + 10.0 and Docker environment) and also added the enhancements
- added things to my Sitecore shared source project https://gitlab.com/viet.hoang/workshop
- inspired some Sitecore developers throughout the Sitecore community to realize their full potential
As we all know, Sitecore MVP Award is a consequence of various contributions to the Sitecore community with much passion.
Personally, I just wanted to share my own Sitecore experience with everyone so they can have a good chance to solve the problems / issues if any and wanted to give a hand to make Sitecore things better if possible.
I’m not sure that my contributions are enough for the Sitecore MVP 2022 Award, however, I can say that I’ve enjoyed sharing my Sitecore love with people around the world since 2017.
Congratulations to all Sitecore MVPs 2021. It’s my honor to be among of you guys for the fourth year in a row. You folks inspire me all the time and I learn a lot from our awesome Sitecore community. Much appreciated!
Happy Sitecore MVP Program!