As you all know, Sitecore MVP 2020 list was out at the end of January 2020 (you may want to have a look at the press release). I has been named a Most Valuable Professional (MVP) in the Technology. I was one of only 154 Technology MVPs worldwide to be named a Sitecore MVP this year 2020.
Personally, I’m super happy to be awarded Sitecore MVP title for the 3rd consecutive time (2018-2020) and keep my own country – Vietnam – being recognized by Sitecore MVP Program for the contributions to the Sitecore Community.
- Thanks Sitecore for the award!
- Thanks all my colleagues for supporting! They have been behind me since day one!
- Thanks the Sitecore Community for being so helpful as always!
A special thanks to:
- my beloved team members: Daryl Ho, Kai Hui Chia, Lovely Marie Sanchez Amalay, Liezel Tobiano, Haw Jeh Lee – who keep supporting me all the time
- my company – Websparks – keeps giving new Sitecore opportunities to me so that I have gained more Sitecore knowledge + experience + lessons-learnt 🙂
What is the Sitecore MVP program?
If you’re new with it, please have a look at https://mvp.sitecore.com/
My one is Technology MVP, you can learn more about it and other ones https://mvp.sitecore.com/about
How can I win the Sitecore MVP award?
Please have a look at this thread https://sitecore.stackexchange.com/questions/5796/how-to-become-a-sitecore-mvp
What did I contribute to the Sitecore community in 2019?
Personally, I suppose that the following ones were my contributions:
- published 24 new Sitecore blog posts
- helped everyone install the following Sitecore software products and Sitecore demo(s) via my personal blog posts, Sitecore Chat, personal email, Linkedin, etc
- Sitecore XP:
- Sitecore XC:
- Habitat Home demo:
- Habitat Home Commerce demo:
- Habitat Home Corporate demo:
- answered Sitecore questions for people and shared my Sitecore love on Sitecore Slack
- contributed 02 Sitecore modules to Sitecore Marketplace:
- shared 02 Sitecore implementations with everyone:
- kept my simple development framework updated with the latest versions of Sitecore 9 versions and also added the enhancements
- added things to my Sitecore shared source projects:
- inspired some Sitecore developers throughout the Sitecore community to realize their full potential
- invited aspiring Sitecore MVP(s) to participate in Sitecore MVP 2020 Program
As we all know, Sitecore MVP Award is a consequence of various contributions to the Sitecore community with much passion. Personally, I just wanted to share my Sitecore love with everyone. I’m not sure that my contributions will be enough for the Sitecore MVP 2021 Award, however, I know that I will enjoy sharing my Sitecore love with people around the world 🙂
Congratulations to all Sitecore MVPs 2020. It’s my honor to be among of you guys for the third year in a row. You folks inspire me all the time and I learn a lot from our awesome Sitecore community. Much appreciated!
Happy Sitecore MVP Program!