Actually, I’m a big fan of Unicorn. Unicorn 4 is a lot faster than Unicorn 3 so I can’t wait to upgrade my simple framework with Unicorn 4. By the way, I upgrade Sitecore Nuget packages to Sitecore 8.2 Update 4 as well.
In fact, the previous versions do NOT work with multisite setup. There are some tweaks need to be implemented to make it work properly and I also add 02 features Language, Metadata (as Helix ones) so that I can verify the latest version work with multisite setup.
As a result, the version 1.5 is released:
- upgrading Sitecore References via Nuget to Sitecore 8.2 Update 4 ones
- upgrading to Unicorn 4, please click here to learn more about it
- adding some tweaks to make AutoMapper, Dependency Injection, Transparent Sync of Unicorn work with multisite setup
- converting Language feature to Helix one and adding new feature Metadata as Helix one so that they can be used on multiple sites
- adding a new custom ViewEngine to MVC ViewEngine collection so that to have a way to associate with custom MVC Views folder. The main purpose is to increase the productivity:
- creating the second website and making it work properly
Happy Sitecore Coding!
2 thoughts on “My simple Sitecore development framework – Version 1.5”