Sitecore Experience Platform 9.1 Initial Release (aka Sitecore XP 9.1.0) was out at the end of November 2018. Inspired by “Sitecore 9.1 NuGet Changes and You”, personally, I think that it’s a good chance for me to migrate from packages.config to PackageReference.
As a result, my simple Sitecore development framework version 2.3 is out and there are other updates too:
- Upgrading to .Net Framework 4.7.2 and Asp.Net MVC 5.2.4
- Upgrading to Glass.Mapper.Sc.91 (thanks my fellow Sitecore MVP Micheal Edwards)
- Upgrading to Unicorn 4.0.7 (thanks my fellow Sitecore MVPs Mark Cassidy and Corey Smith for his awesome Pull Request) so it’s able to work properly with Sitecore 9.1
- Upgrading Sitecore References via Nuget from Sitecore XP 9.0.2 to Sitecore XP 9.1.0 ones
- Speeding up the Sitecore 9 instance after a build on your machine, the references:
- Migrating the project templates from packages.config to PackageReference as well
Happy Sitecore Coding!